Chocolate and hemp - the best combination ever! Try these chocolate brownies.
If you want to treat yourself properly then you might consider the following recipe!
You need this for the preparation at recipe:
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 125 g hemp butter
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 200 g brown sugar
- 150 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 42 g butter
So you process the ingredients for that recipe:
- Preheat the oven - 175 degrees with top / bottom heat (155 degrees with recirculated air).
- Melt the 125 g of hemp butter and 150 g of dark chocolate over low heat.
- Mix the eggs with vanilla sugar and brown sugar and beat the mixture into a foam.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt to the foam and stir everything.
- Add the chocolate butter from the pot into the egg / flour mixture and stir everything.
- Crumble the rest of the chocolate and mix it into the dough.
- Put the finished dough on the baking sheet and smooth everything out.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven for 18 minutes.