Recipe for the best space cake: just do it yourself at home
We all know and love it: the infamous Space Cake. A delicious cake with that certain something, namely our beloved cannabis.
At the latest after the first visit to Amsterdam, where it is practically a must to try an irresistible space cake in one of the numerous coffee shops, we know: It not only tastes incredibly delicious - it also makes us pleasantly high. If you not only want to enjoy this treat in Holland, but also want to make it yourself at home, we have our delicious recipe for you, which you can quickly replicate at home.
You need this for the preparation at Space Cake recipe:
- 200g butter
- 8g cannabis
- 350g sugar
- 150g flour
- 2 eggs
- 150g sour cream
- 4El cocoa powder
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- powdered sugar (topping)
So you process the ingredients for that Space Cake recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 110 degrees
- Chop the grass with a grinder and spread it on the backpaper and put it in the oven for 90 minutes
- Heat the butter and add the decarboxylated grass (still start the oven)
- Mix the cannabis butter, 4 tablespoons cocoa powder and 100ml water in a saucepan under heat, let cool for 10 minutes
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and a pinch of salt together in a bowl.
- Add sour cream and eggs and stir well
- Add cocoa cannabis butter to the bowl and stir until everything is even
- Put the finished chocolate dough in a greased form and bake for 45 minutes at 145 degrees Celsius.
- Let cool briefly and dust with powdered sugar